Unintentionally Awesome Films:
The Best Intentionally Bad Films:
1) Shaolin Soccer: A Kung Fu master teaches his skills to soccer players to help them defeat Team Evil.
2) Fired Up: Two high school jocks dump go to cheer camp
3) Scary Movie: Parody of pre-2000 horror films. Check out Scary Movie 2 through 5 too.
4) Zohan: Adam Sandler is an Israeli Special Ops who fakes his death to become a hairstylist in NYC.
5) The Expendables 2: All of your favorite invincible badasses get together: (Bruce Willis, Jet Li, Schwarzenegger, Van Damme, Stallone, Chuck Norris and many others).
6) Hotfuzz: Simon Pegg tries to solve crimes in a small English town while surrounded by an incompetent police department.
7) Machete: Robert Rodriguez directs Danny Trejo, Jessica Alba and Michelle Rodriguez in a hilarious chaotic story of drugs, violence and justice.
8) Death proof: Tarantino directs Kurt Russell as a murdering stuntman who gets a taste of his own medicine.
9) Borat: Sacha Baron Cohen plays a journalist from Kazakhstan who travels to America.
10) Dr. Strangelove: An American general decides to bomb the Soviets during the Cold War and the President and his staff must find a way to stop them (Kubrick).
For Y’R height only: Filipino Midget James Bond.
Giant claw: Hilarious 1957 Sci Fi – Gigantic Bird Monster
The innkeepers: The trailer would suggests a pretty decent horror film. The dumb protagonist makes sure that doesn’t happen.
The Room: Unintentionally comical romantic film makes a waste of a $6 million budget.